You can follow the development on our Github repository. Constributions are welcome!
[1.7.1] – 2023-03-23
- The begin_checkout event did not contain data layer values for ecommerce.currency and ecommerce.value
[1.7] – 2023-03-20
- Added support for the new WooCommerce checkout block
- Added meta box on posts where you can enter the page type to be included in the data layer.
- Added the filter gtmkit_admin_capability, which allows you to set the capability required to manage the plugin options.
- Added option to share anonymous data with the development team to help improve GTM Kit.
- Type cast the item value to prevent string values in the data layer
- On installations of Easy Digital Download where the Confirmation Page was not configured the Purchase event would not fire.
- Minor styling of the dashboard
- Updated the tutorial section
- Improved some help texts
- Added missing translation strings
- WordPress tested up to 6.2
- WooCommerce tested up to: 7.5.
[1.6.2] – 2023-02-27
- Backwards compatibility with PHP 7.2. Trailing comma in function calls is only available since PHP 7.3
[1.6.1] – 2023-02-23
- Added declaration of plugin compatibility with WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage.
- WooCommerce tested up to: 7.4
[1.6] – 2023-01-24
- Added support Easy Digital Downloads for the events: view_item, add_to_cart, begin_checkout, purchase
- Added support for primary product category in Rank Math SEO
- WooCommerce tested up to: 7.3
- Refactored integrations
- Added missing translation string
[1.5.3] – 2023-01-03
- Align text domain with GlotPress making the plugin compatible with translations from WordPress.org
[1.5.2] – 2023-01-03
- Added better help texts.
- Fixed typos.
[1.5.1] – 2022-12-20
- Added better support for the Google Ads remarketing tag.
[1.5] – 2022-12-12
- Add option til select the Google business vertical value to include in all items. This is used for Google Ads remarketing.
- Add option to add a prefix to the item IDs.
- Fix wrong currency value in the Data Layer.
[1.4.5] – 2022-11-26
- By default the Contact Form 7 integration script will only load on pages where the Contact Form 7 script is registered.
- Tutorials and help text have been improved
- Fix datalayer_name collision when both WooCommerce and CF7 integration are active.
- WooCommerce tested up to: 7.1
[1.4.4] – 2022-11-20
- Added tutorials section to the dashboard.
- Fix the description og the CF7 integration.
[1.4.3] – 2022-11-08
- The items object was limited to 1 on the checkout page.
[1.4] – 2022-11-03
- Added options to add user data to the datalayer (logged in, user ID, user role).
- Added option to limit view_item event on variable products to the master product instead of pushing the view_item event on both the master and selected variation.
- Added edit button on container dashboard
- Clear the previous ecommerce object before add_to_cart.
- Set default option for CF7 integration
- Added support links in help section
[1.3.3] – 2022-10-30
- Fix custom datalayer name in CF7.
[1.3.1] – 2022-10-06
- A custom container domain would not be used in the noscript container.
[1.3] – 2022-09-30
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage.
- Added DNS prefetch for the Google Tag Manager host.
- Added Contact Form 7 Integration.
- New admin dashboard.
- New admin navigation.
- Cleaned up and formatted code.
[1.2] – 2022-09-13
- Option to include the defined page type. I.e. post, page, product, category, cart, checkout etc.
[1.1] – 2022-09-11
- Option to include the permalink structure of the product base, category base, tag base and attribute base in the datalayer.
- Option to include the path of cart, checkout, order received adn my account page in the datalayer.
- Fixes a bug where an aggressive wp_kses filter prevents add to cart tracking on product catagory pages.
- Disable WooCommerce settings if WooCommerce is not active
- Update logo.
[1.0] – 2022-09-06
The plugin has been used in production for a year and is considered stable. This is the first public release.